Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Famous Orkut Communities Being Hacked

" Hi I hacked your Account & removed all scraps from your Scrap book " Lots of space & one more Message like
" Hey Don't worry , I made you fool ".


You Might have experienced this scene on Orkut. Your Friend might have made fun of you by sending these types of scraps . But now it is actually happening on Orkut. Lots of Indian Communities are being hacked . Discussion is going on Orkut

I have reason to trust this because I m one of the victim. Some one deleted all my blog feeds from my orkut profile. Hope Orkut will take it seriously & take some appropriate action.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 29 June, 2007 04:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its the fault of the owner or the moderators who use orkut from internet cafes. I can't imagine Google accounts being hacked otherwise.
Or maybe some content was deleted by orkut by mistake.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home