Monday, January 07, 2008

Get Good Articles in Email

As part of my our study , the whole MBA batch need to make some presentations and present it in the class. At the end of each of presentation , the students are required to submit their ppt file to me which i was supposed to forward to all batchmates in email.

A nice way to share information. Isn' it ?
But I thought why limit it to only ppt files ? Why limit it to my batchmates only ?
And hence I have decided to start an activity called "Get Good Articles in Email".
In this programme , the subscribers will be able to get good articles, ebooks, analysis, reports etc in mail.

The Categories for articles are but not limited to.....
Management
Leadership
Marketing
Finance
Entrepreneurship
Globalisation
Internet
Career Development
World Economy
Events
Personality Development
etc.

Those interested in receiving such articles/reports/analysis/news on categories mentioned above , will send the email to goodarticlesinmail@gmail.com with subject line : "I want to subscribe."

I will mail the stuff to all the registered members on regularly basis.

Interested ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home