CAT 2007 analysis , solutions and cutoffs for IIM
CAT 2007 is finished. Lots of MBA aspirants are looking for CAT 2007 analysis , cutoffs , answer keys and solution for all the 3 sections namely Quant , LR-DI , Verbal. All the Leading CAT Coaching institutes of India are busy in making detailed Cat analysis , solution & section/overall cutoffs for IIMs and various Top bchools of India. Here I am presenting you analysis of CAT 2007 1st impression.
CAT 2007 - First Impression
- Overall, difficulty level is higher than that of CAT 2006.
- Quant is much tougher than CAT06 QA. Cut-off is expected to be lower than that for CAT 2006.
- Logic & DI section is calculation-intensive. Cut-off is expected to be lower than that for CAT 2006.
- Verbal reasoning questions (like FIJ) not there. Verbal is at the same difficulty level as that of CAT 2006
- DS has come back in a big way – in both QA and Logic & DI sections
- Grammar and Paragraph-forming questions have made a come-back.
Cut-offs – First impressions
QA – Around 20
Logic & DI – Around 28
Verbal – Around 20
Overall – Around 90
( courtesy - T.I.M.E. : Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.)
Fore More , please visit Official Websites of CAT coaching Institutes :-
CAT 2007 Analysis By Time Click Here.
CAT 2007 Analysis By IMS Click Here.
CAT 2007 Analysis By PT Click Here.
CAT 2007 Analysis By CL Click Here.
Posts you may like to read.
Indian Bschool Rankings
1st phase of My MBA story